Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Such a wonderful thing

That I heard today :) Someone extremely dear to me woke up today to the first positive sign she has ever had that her dearest dream can be a reality. A long journey still to go, but the start has been made! Praying hard still!


In other news, I have a new laptop running Windows so I can use Skype :) I have a new house to move into in December. The divorce has been slowed up by the parenting plan having to go to the Family Advocate as the social worker does not feel she has been closely enough involved in its drawing up and implementation to sign off on it. James had a wonderful 6th birthday, and both boys appear to be doing well, thank God. I am on an even keel after a horrendous, frightening week last month, and am hoping that it has made me stronger and more able to cope with these random sideswipes from life.

My therapist had a baby boy (yay! Love baby boys!) and is on maternity leave until the end of the year. She is so wonderful she phoned me While In Labour to let me know she couldn't make our session, and has called again since then to check on how I am doing. This is a woman with her first, newborn baby. Quite amazing and I feel very privileged to have her as my therapist. I did tell her to stop thinking about me now, I'm fine, and I'll see her in December though!

I have this crazy urge to watch SG-1 Season 3 episode 'Urgo' again. No idea why, but I'm going to take my supper of steamed veggies and instant pizza into the living room and do that very thing.

No comments: